Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A trip to the salon (and 32 weeks!)

As I mentioned in my post on Sunday, Damien and I spent the afternoon in Boston doing a photoshoot for his and a friend's portfolios.  She had her own models come in and did hair and makeup, but Damien and I couldn't resist the opportunity to do some of my self-style photos.  Here are some of our favorites.  I always love when he does my pictures, since he does such a nice job.

Today is 32 weeks.  I honestly cannot believe how fast the time has gone by.  I guess since it has been a relatively easy pregnancy, it feels fast.  I can imagine if I had any kind of complications or major health issues with it or was extremely uncomfortable, it would feel a lot longer.  The nursery is getting painted this week and then it's time to decorate.  My showers are coming up as well.  I may have mentioned this before but we are doing 2 showers since Damien's mom is home in Ireland and won't be here for the first one.  I am excited for them both.

Oh, and we are finally going to do our family pregnancy photoshoot.  We are actually heading back into Boston on Sunday to do it.  I cannot wait.  I have to get my outfit settled but we are doing a Mad Men photoshoot (including our awesome pram!!!)

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the pics from the Mad Men shoot. So good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the pics! And glad to hear you've been feeling pretty good - you look amazing. I still can't believe you're gonna have a little baby! So exciting. =)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and every comment that is left here. Thanks!