Friday, October 23, 2009

Parent-teacher conferences






So yesterday evening was parent teacher conferences. I had more parents come in than ever so it was a very busy night. There is a group of us that all work together and we always go out on conference night so it was a late one. I didn't get to sleep until after midnight last night and I was a little tired today. But, it is always worth it. We need that time to decompress after an extremely long day.

Wednesday was decision day at the hairdressers. I had the entire salon giving me ideas of what I should do. I ended up going with lowlights, which I had done before but this time I went a little more drastic with them. Honestly, it doesn't seem like many people have noticed but for me it was a change. And I am happy that I did it. You probably can't even tell in these pics but nonetheless, I went through with it and made the change!

Damien and I are off to Vermont again for the weekend. We didn't get to celebrate our 1 year wedding anniversary on the 11th since that is the day my grandmother passed away. And last weekend being Homecoming, we were busy with that Friday and Saturday night. So we are going to our friends' house til Sunday to just relax and hang out with them. Happy anniversary to us!!! I'll be back on Monday with new posts. Have a great weekend!

purple silk blouse- F21 $24
black pinstriped blazer- F21 ? (old)
dark grey dress pants- ? (old)
gold shoes- Marshalls $20
gold bracelet- H&M $8


4 comments:

  1. I noticed the lowlights and I think it suits you well. I also noticed that your loving purple now. Great on your skin tone too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy anniversary to you both. you look good in this purple. so purple and blue are your colors:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary pretty lady! :o)
    and i can tell the difference in the hair, i like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty top with the blazer! Happy anniversary. :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate each and every comment that is left here. Thanks!