Monday, August 3, 2009

weardrobe sessions-casual friday (yay! jeans day)




Many people out there love Fridays for so many reasons, end of the work week, beginning of the weekend... I know that the people that I work with love Fridays for one other huge reason, JEANS DAY! At the high school where I work, we are allowed to wear jeans on Fridays if we make a $1 donation. This money is collected and donated by the Student Council, which I am the advisor of, to a different charity each month. It is a great way to raise money, awareness of different causes and to boost school climate for those teachers who just love to throw on a nice pair of jeans and cute top. I especially love it since I love my jeans and enjoy dressing business casual once in awhile. Some of my outfits are dressier than others. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment that is left here. Thanks!