Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Charlestown, RI



Has anyone else ever seen the meme that states that August is the perpetual Sunday for teachers and students?  I am certainly feeling that right now.  I know that no one wants to hear any kind of complaining about having to go back to work after having 2 months off.  So this isn't a complaint but a simple observation that summer goes by way too quickly.  No matter how many times I tell myself that this summer I am going to enjoy every minute, it just isn't possible.  Believe me, I have enjoyed myself immensely but there is still so much I/we want to do and I fear we are running out of carefree-days and late nights.  So we are making the most of this Sunday that lasts 31 days...

One thing we have been doing a lot of is seeing friends/family in the New England area that we don't always get to see or that we don't always get to spend as much time with as we would like.  We took a trip to Charlestown, RI last week to stay with friends and go to the beach.  If you know me, then you know I do not like the beach.  Better stated, I do not like the sand.  But I am trying to be better at it, for Max's sake really, so last week was some good practice.  It really was a lovely day.















No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate each and every comment that is left here. Thanks!